Childbirth Education Classes
Childbirth education classes can give you confidence as you head for labor and delivery whether you’re a first-time mom or a delivery room veteran.
As an AMANI Doula and childbirth educator, the childbirth education classes prepare parents on all major aspects of pregnancy, birthing, and beyond.
- Physiology and anatomy of pregnancy and birth.
- Importance of healthy nutrition during pregnancy and beyond.
- Build confidence in your body’s ability. Therefore, to give birth and eliminate fears of childbirth.
- Empowered birth through the informed decision making.
- Know the evidence-based birth practices in order to protect your birth environment.
- Suggesting positions and pain relief methods including massage and breathing techniques.
- Practice pregnancy exercises.
- Prepare your mind and body for your childbirth.
- Breastfeeding as well as baby care.
“We are the only species of mammal that doubts our ability to give birth. It’s profitable to scare women about birth. But let’s stop it. I tell women: Your body is not a lemon.”Ina May Gaskin
“Giving birth should be your greatest achievement not your greatest fear”Jane Weideman