Positive Discipline is a method where parents clearly communicate what behaviors are appropriate, which ones are inappropriate, and what the rewards for good behavior and the consequences for bad behavior are.
Parenting starts at birth. Therefore, the way we talk to our child and answering his needs will help to build a self-confident, empathic, and high self-esteem child in the future.
Wondering what is positive discipline?
- Is kind and firm at the same time (respectful and encouraging).
- Helps children feel a sense of belonging and significance (connection).
- Is effective long-term.
- Teaches valuable social and life skills for good character.
- Invites children to discover how capable they are and to use their power constructively.
- I will address your main concern and give you positive discipline communication tools. “How to talk with your kids, so they listen and how to listen to them, so they talk.”
- The quality of the relationship between you and the child has an impact on their academic and behavioral outcomes in the future.
- I will help you to value your child’s emotions to build his self-esteem and self-confidence.
- Build strong bonding between you and your child.
In conclusion, Always remember that every positive thought and feeling you plant in a child is, a seed for shaping a better human being